Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid MS-301
Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019.
Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid Course
Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
Audience Profile for Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Please keep reading this page if you want to find more details about this class.
Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid Course Outline
Start living in style today and learn how to deploy, secure, and align SharePoint 2019 with your organizational collaboration and intuitive information sharing needs.
This 6-day Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid training contains the following topics. It is also designed to help you prepare for Exam MS-301.
- 1st Module: SharePoint Infrastructure
- 2nd Module: SharePoint Authentication and Security
- 3rd Module: SharePoint Content Management
- 4th Module: Course Conclusion
- 5th Module: SharePoint Service Applications**
- 6th Module: Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- 7th Module: Plan and Configure Search
- 8th Module: Course Conclusion
- 9th Module: Overview of SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
- 10th Module: Implement SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
- 11th Module: Implement SharePoint Hybrid search
- 12th Module: Course Conclusion
- 13th Module: Introduction of Migration
- 14th Module: Migrating to SharePoint Online
- 15th Module: Course Conclusion
Need help picking the right course?
800-453-596 (Toll Free)