- Virtual instructor Led Training
- Complete Hands-on Labs
- Softcopy of Courseware
- Learning Labs
- You can use your Purchase Card and checkout
- The GSA Contract Number: 47QTCA20D000D
- Call 800-453-5961 for details
- Customize your class
- Delivery Onsite or Online for your organization
- Choice of Dates when and where you want
- Guidance in choosing and customizing your class
Question About this Course?
Microsoft Teams has been around for quite some time, and all around the world, many organizations have adopted it as their unified communications and collaboration system.
This course walks you through step-by-step using the more in-depth features of Microsoft Teams. A quick overview of Chat, calls, meetings, and live events. We then move into teams, channels and apps. See how to integrate Teams with SharePoint and other apps. Learn a plethora of tips and best practices to help you leverage Microsoft Teams, in your day-to-day work environment, and provide you with the knowledge you need, in order to communicate and collaborate effectively.
Ideally, students will have experience using Teams for calls, meetings, and screen shares.
- Use chat, make calls and schedule meetings and live events;
- Create teams and channels, as well as tabs;
- Integrate Teams with SharePoint, and with other apps;
- Download, upload and share content;
- Sync files to your local computer;
- Share your screen and present content;
- Search effectively for content inside Teams;
- Customize Teams to suit your preferences and needs;
- Manage Teams notifications;
- Understand accessibility tools in Teams; and much, much more!