- Virtual instructor Led Training
- Complete Hands-on Labs
- Softcopy of Courseware
- Learning Labs
- You can use your Purchase Card and checkout
- The GSA Contract Number: 47QTCA20D000D
- Call 800-453-5961 for details
- Customize your class
- Delivery Onsite or Online for your organization
- Choice of Dates when and where you want
- Guidance in choosing and customizing your class
Question About this Course?
Microsoft Power Platform App Maker PL-100
Certification Power Platform App Maker Associate PL-100
The world needs great solutions. Build yours faster. Now everyone can quickly build and share low-code apps with Microsoft Power Apps.
Build professional-grade apps the easy way
Increase agility across your organization by rapidly building low-code apps that modernize processes and solve tough challenges.
Get started quickly
Empower your team to start building and launching apps right away using prebuilt templates, drag-and-drop simplicity, and quick deployment—then roll out continuous improvements as needed.
Build apps without compromises
Give everyone the power to build the apps they need with advanced functionality previously only available to professional developers—including pre-built AI components.
Enable extensibility for developers
Provide professional developers the tools to seamlessly extend app capabilities with Azure Functions and custom connectors to proprietary or on-premises systems.
Power Platform App Maker for Government PL-100
This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform. Attendees will design Canvas and Model drive Apps and automate your digital workflow with Power Automate. See how to connect with Dataverse and manage & customize settings.
You will learn how to:
- Design apps and automate workflows
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
- Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
Is this the Right Power Platform App Maker for Government PL-100 Course for You?
Should have basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
Good to know before you attend the class:
- Basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
This module introduces you to Microsoft Power Platform. Learn the components of Power Platform and the value of using it to create business solutions.
Module 2: Create a model-driven app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Microsoft Dataverse.
Module 3: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to canvas Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it. This module will also focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
Module 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
Module 6: Get started with AI Builder and Power Virtual Agents
This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code. This module also helps you create a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents for Teams.
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
Credly & Job Opportunities