- Virtual instructor Led Training
- Complete Hands-on Labs
- Softcopy of Courseware
- Learning Labs
- You can use your Purchase Card and checkout
- The GSA Contract Number: 47QTCA20D000D
- Call 800-453-5961 for details
- Customize your class
- Delivery Onsite or Online for your organization
- Choice of Dates when and where you want
- Guidance in choosing and customizing your class
Question About this Course?
Power Maker Apps for US Government Federal Agencies Workshop PL-100
Certification Power Platform App Maker Associate PL-100
Empower everyone to build Power Maker Apps
Building apps with Power Apps helps everyone from federal analysts to professional developers work more efficiently together. Solve government problems with intuitive visual tools that don’t require code, work faster with a platform that enables data integration and distribution, and extend the platform with building blocks for professional developers. Easily build and share apps on any device.
Enable Government Agencies to innovate
Power Maker Apps for Us Government Federal Agencies Workshop
Government users can be citizen developers to create internal Apps. Reduce the burden on your IT department enable your department staff to create Apps. As a government worker, you know the business data and processes better than an outside developer. This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes using Power Platform. Attendees will design Canvas and Model drive Apps and automate your digital workflow with Power Automate. See how to connect with Dataverse and manage & customize settings.
You will Learn:
- Design apps and automate workflows
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
- Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
Is this the Right Power Maker Apps for Us Government Federal Agencies Workshop for you?
Should have basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
Good to know before you attend the class:
- Basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
This module introduces you to Microsoft Power Platform. Learn the components of Power Platform and the value of using it to create business solutions.
Module 2: Create a model-driven app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Microsoft Dataverse.
Module 3: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to canvas Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it. This module will also focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
Module 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
Module 6: Get started with AI Builder and Power Virtual Agents
This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code. This module also helps you create a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents for Teams.
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
Credly & Job Opportunities