- Virtual instructor Led Training
- Complete Hands-on Labs
- Softcopy of Courseware
- Learning Labs
- You can use your Purchase Card and checkout
- The GSA Contract Number: 47QTCA20D000D
- Call 800-453-5961 for details
- Customize your class
- Delivery Onsite or Online for your organization
- Choice of Dates when and where you want
- Guidance in choosing and customizing your class
Question About this Course?
Power BI Advanced Data Modeling and Shaping with Power BI Desktop
This courses using Power BI Desktop to import and shape data from a variety of sources. It will also walk through Power BI capabilities you can use to enhance the data model for your business users. The course covers key aspects of how to create a great data model to meet your business needs, various features in Power BI used to enhance data models so you can build great reports, and an introduction to DAX to create calculations.
You will Learn:
- Import data from a variety of data sources into Power BI,
- Shape the data, create the data model,
- Write DAX functions to the Power BI model.
After completing this training, the attendees should be able to
- Import data from a variety of data sources into Power BI.
- Shape the data, create the data model
- And write DAX functions to the Power BI model.
DA-100 Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
PL-100 Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
PL-600 Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
PL-400 Microsoft Power Platform Developer
PL-900 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Power Platform-PowerApps & Power Automate Development Combo Class (PL-900 and PL-400)