- Virtual instructor Led Training
- Complete Hands-on Labs
- Softcopy of Courseware
- Learning Labs
- You can use your Purchase Card and checkout
- The GSA Contract Number: 47QTCA20D000D
- Call 800-453-5961 for details
- Customize your class
- Delivery Onsite or Online for your organization
- Choice of Dates when and where you want
- Guidance in choosing and customizing your class
Question About this Course?
Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations Developer LifeCycle MB-300
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant Certifications requiring the MB-300
You need this course to advance with Dynamics 365 Certification / MB-300 is necessary for Functional Consultant Certification:
- MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-320 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Microsoft, Manufacturing
- MB-330 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Microsoft
- MB-340 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MB-500 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
You will Learn how to:
- How to navigate and efficiently use search, filtering and queries
- How to use operational workspaces and Business Document Management
- Integrate Power BI with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps
- Identify when to use Power Platform in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations app.
- How to apply security roles to users & run security reports
- Create and use workflow for approval
- Copy configuration data between legal entities
- Import and Export data and manage data by using Office Integration
- Create User acceptance Tests (UAT) and test plans
- Business Analysis using the Business Process Modeler (BPM)
MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
Training for Development in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is a great career. This training class is for developer who want to work on Enterprise Systems. include, but are not limited to, Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Microsoft, and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Manufacturing. Dynamics 365 Finance helps you to:
- Automate and modernize your global financial operations.
- Monitor performance in real time, predict future outcomes, and make data-driven decisions to drive business growth.
- Drive strategic financial decisions with artificial intelligence (AI), unify and automate your financial processes, reduce operational expenses, and decrease global financial complexity and risk.
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management helps you to:
- Transform your manufacturing and supply chain operations.
- Use predictive insights and intelligence from AI and the Internet of Things (IoT) across planning, production, inventory, warehouse, and transportation management.
- Maximize operational efficiency, product quality, and profitability.
- Innovate with intelligent manufacturing operations, modernize warehouse management, optimize production performance, maximize the life of your assets, and automate and streamline your supply chain.
Is this the Right MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
Course for You?
A Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
Good to know before you attend the class:
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic mobile device features and navigation
Module 1: Use common functionality and implementation tools
In this module, you will learn get an introduction to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations by learning Basic UI and Navigation. Students will also work with Power Platform tools that work with Finance and Operations apps.
- Introduction to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Basic UI and Navigation
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Features and Functionality
- Power Platform tools that work with Finance and Operations apps
- Module Summary
- Lab : Work with operational workspaces
- Lab : Perform Searches and Work with Filters
- Lab : Create search queries and save for future use
- Lab : Work with record templates
- Lab : Prepare, enable, and use business document management
- Lab : Work with Saved Views
- Lab : Setup Number Sequences
- Lab : Configuring Address Books
- Lab : Work with Operational Workspaces
Topics learned how to:
- Use common functionality and implementation tools.
- Describe use cases for, and capabilities of, workspaces.
- Use and personalize operational workspaces.
- Describe case management.
- Describe global address book features and their use cases.
- Identify the inquiry and report types available in a default installation.
- Describe use cases for the business document management and electronic reporting features.
- Navigate and efficiently use search filtering and create search queries.
- Understand and use record templates.
- The Finance and Operations apps available for different business processes
- Describe use cases for Power Platform apps and services.
- Integrate Power BI with Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Finance apps.
Module 2: Configure administrative features and workflows
In this module, you will learn how to Implement Security in Finance and Operations Apps while also implementing workflows and business events. Students will Administer Finance and Operations Apps and implement reporting.
- Implementing Security in Finance and Operations Apps
- Implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps workflows and business events
- Planning and Implementing an organization in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Administering Finance and Operations Apps
- Implement Reporting in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Module Summary
- Lab : Create a Batch job
- Lab : Create an organization hierarchy
- Lab : Create an operating unit
- Lab : Configure a new legal entity
- Lab : Create a purchase requisition workflow
- Lab : Run a security report and analyze the outputs
- Lab : Set up segregation of duties
- Lab : Create users and assign security roles
You have learned how to:
- Implement security and segregation of duties
- Design and create workflows
- Set up and configure legal entities and operating units
- Creating Batch Jobs
- Create an organization hierarchy and assign purpose
- Configure user options
- Use Excel Workbook Designer
- Configure email (SMTP/Exchange)
- Create and maintain email templates
- Use Power Automate flows from Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
Module 3: Manage Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations data
In this module, you will learn how to Manage Finance and Operations data by planning for Data Migrations and work with apps with integrate with Finance and Operations apps.
- Manage data in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps
- Plan for Data Migration
- Introduction to AppSource and ISV solutions
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations integration
- Module Summary
- Lab : Work with templates in the Data management workspace
- Lab : Export and import data
- Lab : Copy configuration data between legal entities
- Lab : Use the Excel Workbook designer
In this module, you learned how to:
- Describe Data management concepts.
- Configuration data templates.
- Identify relevant data entities and elements based on given scenarios.
- Describe use cases for and types of data entities.
- Create a template by using the Excel Workbook Designer.
- Describe use cases for the dual-write feature.
- Discuss how to prepare data for import or create all necessary startup data.
- Import or export data by using the data management framework.
- Copy configuration data between companies or legal entities by using the data management framework.
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations integration.
Module 4: Validate and support the solution
In this module, you will learn how to manage applications and test solutions in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Implement Lifecycle services (LCS) Tools.
- Managing Applications in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Implement Lifecycle Services (LCS) tools
- Testing solutions in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps
- Module Summary
In this module, you learned how to:
- Document gaps between existing and desired functionality
- Determine when to build versus buy
- Go live process and Fast-Track Go-live processes
- LCS Tools and Methodologies
- Business Process Modeler in LCS
- LCS Search and Service Requests
- Diagnostics and environment monitoring tools
- BPM Libraries overview
- Test cases by using Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT) and Azure DevOps.
- Analyzing performance with trace parser
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Microsoft, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate
Dynamics 365 Commerce
Credly & Job Opportunities