Business Central End Users Training Accounting Modules
Comprehensive business management solution that connects sales, service, finance, and operations teams to help them adapt faster and deliver results.
Get up and running quickly with a proven QuickStart for a financial management systems.
This is ideal for businesses to get up and running quickly in the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Assistance with provisioning Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials
- Provision and activate Business Central
- License, configure, and assign security rights for Business Central users (first 5 users)
- Import Master Records (Customer, Vendor, Items, Chart of Accounts)
- Configure Exchange Online integration in Dynamics 365 using Microsoft Dynamics App for Outlook (if applicable)
- Set up sales tax for 5 tax jurisdictions
- Creation of 1 Production environment database
- Cost Accounting and Cash Flow Forecasting modules
- Tax Area and Jurisdiction setup
- Fixed Asset depreciation books
- Historical data migration
- Check Printing and Report Layouts Configuration
The System Solution
- Company creation (1 production and 1 test environment)
- Initial System Configuration
- 2-4 hours base system training
- 2-hours assessment for business needs related to historical data migration
- 2-hours post launch needs assessment
Additional Services at Additional Cost
- Training packages available to help current and new team members
- Provisioning for additional users (beyond initial 5)
- System analysis and additional functionally using extensions
Have a Question ?
Fill out this short form, one of our Experts will contact you soon.