Course Description Power Platform App Maker for Government
This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform. Attendees will design Canvas and Model drive Apps and automate your digital workflow with Power Automate. See how to connect with Dataverse and manage & customize settings.
Audience profile Power Platform App Maker for Government
Should have basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- Design apps and automate workflows
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
- Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
- Basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
Module 1: Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
- Create a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Dataverse.
Module 2: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
- Create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it.
Module 3: Use the UI and controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
- App navigation
- Use themes, icons, images, personalization
- Form factors and controls.
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
- Build, Test and Publish Workflows
Module 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
Module 6: Get started with AI Builder
- Build an AI model from the beginning without writing a single line of code