Azure Administration for AWS SysOps Az-010
Amazon Web Services to Azure Administrator Accelerated course for Experienced for AWS System Administrators and Operations SysOps professionals
This two-day course is designed for AWS Sysops administrators interested in learning how Azure is different from AWS, and how Azure is administered. The workshops main topics are Azure Administration, Azure Networking, Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and Azure Governance. This workshop combines lecture with hands-on practical exercises and discussion/review. During the workshop students will build an end-to-end architecture that demonstrates the main features discussed in the course.
This course is for an AWS Sysops Administrator Associate or equivalent. You have experience with AWS deployment, management, and operations. Students taking this course are interested in learning how Azure is different from AWS, and how Azure is administered.
Additional Courses: AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam, or the AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam.
Is this the right course for you?
Successful AWS Sysops start this course with experience in operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, identity solutions, and networking. Specifically, students should have:
- A working knowledge of how to construct CLI commands, including using the help pages to determine appropriate parameters and command structure.
- Understanding of virtual network concepts, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, gateways, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of virtual machines, how they are used, and configuration options like CPU performance and disks.
- Understanding virtual storage concepts such as storage accounts, blobs, file shares, and disk types.
- Understanding of governance concepts, including role-based access control, identity management, and identity protection.
Azure Administration for AWS SysOps Az-010 Course Outline
Module 1: Azure Administration
In this module, you’ll learn about the tools and principle concepts needed to administer Azure.
- Resource Manager
- Resource Groups
- Azure Portal
- Azure CLI
- Azure Templates
- Cloud Shell
- Azure Marketplace
- Azure PowerShell
Module 2: Azure Networking
You’ll learn about Azure networking features.
- Azure Regions,
- Virtual Networks and Subnets,
- IP Addressing,
- Network Security Groups,
- Virtual Network Peering,
- VNet-to-VNet Connections,
- Load Balancers
- Network Watcher.
Module 3: Azure Compute
You’ll learn about configuring and monitoring Azure virtual machines.
- Azure Virtual Machines,
- Creating Virtual Machines,
- Virtual Machine Sizes,
- Virtual Machine Disks,
- Availability Zones,
- Availability Sets,
- Windows VM Connections,
- Linux VM Connections
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts.
Module 4: Azure Storage
You’ll learn about Azure storage features and implementation.
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Blob Performance Tiers,
- File Shares
- File Sync,
- Data Box,
- Content Delivery Network,
- Shared Access Signatures,
- Service Endpoints
Module 5: Azure Identity
You’ll learn about Azure identity solutions.
- Azure Domains
- Role-based Access Control
- Azure Active Directory,
- Multi-Factor Authentication,
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Azure Policy
Course Review and AZ-010: Azure Administration for AWS SysOps Certification Exam Review
AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 Day)
AZ-901 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 Day)
Microsoft Azure Training and Certifications
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Contact Us or Live Chat if you have questions or concerns about Microsoft Azure Technologies Course.