7014 PowerShell For SQL Server Administrators (2 days)
This Microsoft course, PowerShell for SQL Server Administrators, teaches students to use PowerShell for SQL Server administration and how to manage day-to-day and scheduled maintenance tasks.
This Microsoft course, PowerShell for SQL Server Administrators, teaches students to use PowerShell for SQL Server administration and how to manage day-to-day and scheduled maintenance tasks. You will learn to: Install and Configure SQL Server and all its components using PowerShell; Manage day-to-day SQL Server Administration with PowerShell; and Maintain the SQL Server environment using PowerShell scripting and programming options.
- Experience working on Windows desktops or servers and Windows domain environment
- Experience Administering SQL Server Servers
- Fundamental experience with PowerShell or MOC Course 10961B – Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
Install and Configure SQL Server with PowerShell
- Configure Database Settings
- Configure SQL Server Settings
- Install SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server Policy-Based Management
Administering SQL Servers with PowerShell
- Managing Users and Roles
- Database Performance
- Database Availability
- and Managing SQL Server Features
Maintaining SQL Server with PowerShell
- Managing Backups and Restores
- Maintaining Database Integrity and Performance
- Monitoring and Auditing
- Task Automation
- Generating Reports
Need help picking the right course?
800-453-596 (Toll Free)