Got a team or group of 5 or more people? We have special options for you, such as in-person training at your site, or special group pricing for Live Virtual training. Click or tap the button below to request a special quote for your group now!Request Group Quote
Price: $495, Length: 1 day
Microsoft Sharepoint Foundation 2013 Site User
In more professional environments today, people work collaboratively in teams. Information technology and applications facilitate this by allowing people to easily share, access, edit, and save information. Microsoft® SharePoint 2013 is a platform specifically designed to facilitate collaboration, allowing people to use familiar applications and Web based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. In this course, you will learn about and use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information and documents.
SharePoint is a complex platform with many features and capabilities. A strong understanding of those features and capabilities will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively with SharePoint, and with the documents and data stored in SharePoint. Furthermore, effective use of new social networking capabilities will allow you to identify, track and advance issues and topic most important to you, and collaborate with colleagues more effectively.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for existing Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, who will need to access information and collaborate with team members on a Microsoft SharePoint team site.
To ensure your success in your course you should be have basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 and any or all of the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 8 or Microsoft® Windows® 8 Transition from Windows® 7
- Any or all of the courses in the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 curriculum.
LESSON 1: ACCESSING AND NAVIGATING SHAREPOINT TEAM SITES
- Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
- Topic B: Navigate SharePoint Sites
LESSON 2: WORKING WITH DOCUMENTS, CONTENT, AND LIBRARIES
- Topic A: Upload Documents
- Topic B: Search for Documents and Files
LESSON 3: WORKING WITH LISTS
- Topic A: Add List Items
- Topic B: Modify List Items
- Topic C: Configure List Views
- Topic D: Filtering and Grouping with List Views
LESSON 4: CONFIGURING YOUR SHAREPOINT PROFILE
- Topic A: Update and Share Your Profile Information
- Topic B: Share and Follow SharePoint Content
- Topic C: Creating a Blog
LESSON 5: INTEGRATING WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE
- Topic A: Access and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
- Topic B: Manage Document Versions through Office 2013
- Topic C: Accessing SharePoint Data from Outlook 2013
LESSON 6: WORKING OFFLINE AND REMOTELY WITH SHAREPOINT
- Topic A: Synchronize Libraries, Sites, and MySite and Working Offline
- Topic B: Working from a Mobile Device
- Appendix A: Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 Exam 77-425
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.