Dynamics 365 Business Central
Prerelease product or features may be substantially modified before commercial release. This roadmap represents a product view and is not indicative of final licensing of individual features. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided.
- Simplify and improve how partners administer tenants, and how administrators carry out tasks for licensing and permissions.
- Take advantage of new features for some of the most requested areas for improvement, such as banking, payments, and continued enhancements to performance.
Better with Microsoft 365
- Collaborate on Business Central data in the Microsoft Teams app with added support, so your team can work together with the best tool for managing business processes.
- Business Central will be available in India, Greece, Romania, and Turkey.
Modern development tools
- Take advantage of improvements to performance in Microsoft Visual Studio Code, extension lifecycle telemetry for ISVs, additional interface functionality, and a new automated, streamlined process for submitting apps to Microsoft AppSource.
You may want to check on our website the Dynamics-Business Central (NAV) trainings.