Help your customers work smarter. Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Microsoft 365 to run their business operations, your customers can empower people across their organizations to be more collaborative, more productive, and more impactful.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Microsoft 365 equip growing small and midmarket businesses (SMBs) with a single, connected solution for managing business operations. Business management systems help SMBs run their business operations. Traditionally broken out into enterprise resource management (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and human capital management (HCM)—modern business applications are designed to connect teams and processes across the organization to provide a more complete view of financials, operations, employees, and customers. Many SMBs are outgrowing entry level accounting systems and need additional capabilities to get a more complete view of their business, not just financials.
Common market terms for Business Management Software: Cloud ERP; CRM; HCM; service-centric ERP; accounting software; financial management software; business automation software; business process optimization software; professional services management software; and business applications or business apps.
Universal “truths” for SMBs
- SMBs are a good indicator to measure the pulse of economy in any country as they constitute over 90 percent of global businesses. They are intricately linked to large businesses, government departments, and educational institutions as both suppliers and customers.
- The unfortunate reality is small and midmarket businesses operate on razor-thin margins. They don’t have the resources of enterprise corporations and suffer exponentially greater losses in times of crisis or economic downturns.
- SMBs expect more of a consumer buying experience, they take a digital approach to find, research, evaluate, and buy—but also want personal support and service.
- The buying cycle is quick, even for complex technology solutions—they are out to resolve burning issues and need to act in days or weeks, not months.
- Once SMBs have decided on a solution or brand, they’re loyal and committed.
You may want to check on this courses we offer;
Modernize your productivity and increase your effectiveness with Office 365 Training.
Dynamics 365 is growing at 41% and you can be part of the future of Industry and Government. Choose a training class, gain new skills and get a Dynamics 365 job!