Live Online Training
Our instructor-led, online training allows students to conveniently participate in class from their home or office, without having to deal with the potential hassle of commuting to a training center.
Participate in class from the comfort of your own home/office
Hear the instructor, view the their screen and ask questions via our simple online tool.
Interact With Your Peers
Converse and network with other students
All labs are completed during scheduled class time. (Read: there is no homework.)
Small Class Size
Our online classes are frequently 12 students or less.
US based, on-site, on-staff personnel to help you with any and all issues.
Always On Labs
Access your labs at anytime during the class.
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 or higher, Apple OSX Leopard or higher
- IE 8+, Chrome 16+, Firefox 11+, Safari 6+
- Have administrative rights on the local machine if installing the the ActiveX control
- Monitor with a minimum screen resolution 1280x960 (1280x1024 or higher recommended)
- High speed Internet connection (200 Kb/s per user with 1 Mb burst capacity)