All of our instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers.
David is a Microsoft Certified Trainer for Dynamics AX and GP and currently works as a Corporate Trainer, Application Consultant and Support Engineer with over 24 years of ERP experience. Since founding and managing his own Microsoft Certified Partner organization for 10+ years, he continues to design and sell GP and AX systems. He holds MCT and MCTS certifications. As a certified professional he has designed over 150 ERP systems and has led or been instrumental in implementing over 300 ERP systems to date. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and also teaches college students part-time in the use of ERP systems for automated accounting procedures.
Timeline specific bio
- Formal education is Bachelors of Accountancy, 1979.
- Accounting software/ERP experience as an end user beginning with Harmony by Open Systems 1986-7, ACCPAC BPI in 1988, then as an implementer for ACCPAC Dos and ACCPAC for Windows 1989 – 2000, Dynamics ERP 2001 to present, graduate of Great Plains University Jump Start, March 2001.
- Certifications held: Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Microsoft Certified Partner from 2002 to 2011 and Gold Certified Partner 2008-2009.
- Member of the Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance from 2003 to present, serving on the Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Advisory Council from 2008 to present and teaches accounting, Computer Concepts, and Microsoft Dynamics GP as curriculum to college students part time.
- Completion of Dynamics Fast TrAX Enterprise Academy Consultant track – 2012
- Exam Certified in Dynamics AX Financials track – 2012
Jason has been in the IT industry for over 10 years as a network administrator and a Microsoft Certified System Engineer with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Jason brings to the classroom 3 years of instructional experience as both a Microsoft Certified Trainer and a Facilitator for the Center for Naval Leadership (Now the Center for Personnel and Professional Development).
Jason enjoying bringing out the knowledge of each student in his class and empowers them to learn not just from him, but also from each other. He believes that the classroom experience should be informative, dynamic, and entertaining. As an independent Microsoft Certified Trainer, Jason is providing official Microsoft Curriculum to both aspiring and seasoned IT professionals.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician
- MCITP: Consumer Support Technician
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7
- MCSE: Windows Server 2003
- MCSE: Windows Server 2000
- MCSE: Windows NT 4.0
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory: Configuration
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure: Configuration
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure: Configurations
- MCTS: Windows Vista: Configuration
- MCTS: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuration
- MCP + Internet
- Comptia Security +
- Comptia Network +