Price: $24500, Length: 20 days
Dynamics 365 for Talent 4 Week Implementation Plan
Dynamics Edge will work alongside your Human Resources (HR) department in order to design and then build the relevant functionality that you require to meet your organizational needs through initial planning, quality execution and go-live process stages.
Week 1 – Requirements, design and set-up
Dynamics Edge will first validate all the requirements that you have for the project and the connected deliverables. We will get a very thorough understanding of your organizations as well as the processes and workflows.
This will enable us to implement the ideal Microsoft D365 for Talent solution tailored just for you, with the best-fit workflow configurations. The focus is will be on meeting your requirements using "out of the box" customization and configuration whenever possible, and we will also help with provisioning your D365 Talent deployment to the Microsoft cloud environment.
Week 2 – Implementation of Core HR Module
- Implementation of organizational structures including roles, reporting lines and departments.
- Benefits plans and compensation plans.
- Define and then enroll employees on D365 Talent Leave and Absence plans.
- Initial custom training and employee development, including skills, certification and course set up as well as creation of a skills matrix.
Week 3 - Implementation of Attract & Onboard
- Dynamics Edge will configure and deploy the main attract onboard modules. We'll include key automated workflows as well as main approval processes in order to streamline your onboarding and recruitment. We will also include some initial employee exit templates as well as the associated workflows in order to enable automation of your key business processes.
Week 4 - Implementation of Employee Self-Service
- We will focus on the delivery of your D365 employee self-service portal as well as deliver a branded portal. We'll add some relevant functionality for training and holiday requests, as weall as functionality to update skills, personal details and information.
- We will define policies and security permissions related to user role types.
- Define and implement performance management templates supported by creating Hierarchical workflows in order to enable automated approval processes.
You will have your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent solution fully set up and ready to go with all of the relevant D365 modules functioning correctly.
NOTE: For this particular package, you may select ANY date from the date picker - we can get started before the date you select. For example, if you select a date that is 1-2 months in the future from today, that's probably not when we'll get started. We can already get started on your implementation as early as WITHIN HOURS after your purchase, or at most within the next 1-3 business days after your purchase, regardless of the date listed!
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that for the purposes of our Policies, this entire package is considered as a "consulting" and "custom training" package, with all elements being considered as "consulting" and "custom training."
We look forward to making your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent implementation a success.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.