Got a team or group of 5 or more people? We have special options for you, such as in-person training at your site, or special group pricing for Live Virtual training. Click or tap the button below to request a special quote for your group now!Request Group Quote
Price: $1295, Length: 1 day
Automating with Power Apps, Flow, and Common Data Service
Automating with Power Apps, Flow, and Common Data Service,
About this course
This One-day instructor-led course provides students who work with Microsoft or Dynamics software the ability to automate business processes and workflows with Microsoft Common Data Service, PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who work with Microsoft or Dynamics Software. These individuals and companies can benefit from automation business processes and workflows.
Module 1: The Common Data Service
- Working with and Setting up Data
- Data Models
- Common Data Service
Module 2: Linking Flow and PowerApps
- Creating PowerApp
- Building the PowerApp
- Linking your PowerApp to Common Data Service
Module 3: Common Data Service and PowerApps Integration
- Editing the underlying Common Data Service data through your PowerApp
- Example: PowerApp triggering a set of Flows for mission critical enterprise tasks
Module 4: Modular Flow Development
- Creating the Flows
- Testing the Flows separately in small iterative units
Module 5: Quick Repeated Flow Unit Testing of Different Input Data
- Testing without requiring all the Flows at once
- Testing without requiring the real trigger
Module 6: Linking the Flows together
- Chaining them together with linking actions
- Testing all the Flows together when chained
Module 7: Linking PowerApps and Flow
- Choosing the correct Flows
- Choosing the correct triggers related to your PowerApp
- Bringing them (PowerApps, Flow) both together
Module 8: Linking PowerApps, Flow, and Common Data Service
- Creating a Unified, Fully Working Experience
- Making sure all Components work correctly together
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that for the purposes of our Policies, this entire package is considered as a "consulting" and "custom training" package, with all elements being considered as "consulting" and "custom training."
IMPORTANT: Please be informed - this specific course is a primarily interactive course, and involves primarily hands on practice. Please also be advised that you may or may not be provided with any kind of custom documentation for this course.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.