Save money and get your team trained. With a group of 5 or more people, you have special options. Click the button below to request a special quote for your team now!Request Group Quote
Price: $695, Length: 1 day
Power BI - Dashboard in a Day
Learn how to get Easy Data Insights with features like Natural Language Queries where you can query in the same plain English as if you were asking a colleague what data to pull! Learn this and more with Power BI Dashboard In a Day!
This one-day instructor-led course provides students who work with Microsoft Power BI the skills to analyze data and create Power BI Tiles and Dashboards. You will understand how this powerful business intelligent platform can take your data analytics to new levels!
The primary audience for this course is individuals who work with SQL Server, Excel, or who are business analysts or deal with business intelligence. These individuals usually analyze data on a day-to-day basis and can definitely benefit from the visualizations and the streamlined querying capabilities of Power BI.
In this accelerated class you will leverage Power BI Desktop and then the Power BI Service to get deep insights into your data to drive intelligent business decisions that move your enterprise forward.
Want a more in-depth Power BI experience, check out our 4 day Enterprise Power BI for Business Analysts & Executives
Module 1: Loading the Data
- Getting the Data
- Loading Data from files
- Adding Additional Data
Module 2: Preparing the Data
- Renaming Tables and Columns
- Fill, Split, Add/Remove Rows
- Transpose, Append, and Conditional Columns
Module 3: Modeling the Data
- Data Relationships Designer
- Fields and Groups
- Analyzing Data by Dimension
Module 4: Exploring the Data
- Deeper Data Dimension Analysis
- Data and Category Hierarchies
- Drilling up and down the Data Segments for insights
Module 5: Visualizing the Data
- Designing the Report
- Linking the Data set to the Report
- Themes and Visual Data Elements
Module 6: Publishing the Report
- Signing up for a Power BI Account
- Workspaces, Reports, Workbooks and Datasets
- Publishing your report to the Power BI Service
Module 7: Building the Dashboard
- Pinning the Visuals
- Selecting the Tiles
- Enable Filtering for Insights
Module 8: Sharing the Dashboard
- Sharing with colleagues
- Marking Dashboards as Favorites
- Setting a Dashboard as Featured
We look forward to your great success!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.