Price: $350, Length: 1 day
PUBLISHER: Create, Layout; edit; and share a publication
Microsoft Office Publisher is a desktop publishing software application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and other printed publications. Publisher offers a large selection of “building blocks” that can be dragged into your documents, helping you to create page elements such as calendars, newsletter sidebars, and borders. Publisher integrates mail merge features, which is handy when you need to send publications to a list of customers, and it’s possible to export publications as HTML web pages or PDF documents. With a user-friendly interface, Microsoft Publisher makes it easy to create and edit publications.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Publisher 2103 to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic Windows 8 tasks and be comfortable in the Windows 8 environment.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking either of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft Windows 8: Transition from Windows 7
- Using Microsoft Windows 8
LESSON 1: GETTING STARTED WITH MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 2013
- Topic A: Explore the Interface
- Topic B: Customize the Publisher Interface
- Topic C: Create a Publication
LESSON 2: ADDING CONTENT TO A PUBLICATION
- Topic A: Add Text to a Publication
- Topic B: Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Topic C: Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Topic D: Apply Building Blocks
LESSON 3: FORMATTING TEXT IN A PUBLICATION
- Topic A: Format Text and Paragraphs
- Topic B: Apply Paragraph Styles
- Topic C: Apply Schemes
LESSON 4: EDITING TEXT IN A PUBLICATION
- Topic A: Edit Text in a Publication
- Topic B: Present Content in Tables
- Topic C: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
LESSON 5: ADDING AND FORMATTING GRAPHICS IN A PUBLICATION
- Topic A: Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Topic B: Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures
LESSON 6: PREPARING A PUBLICATION FOR SHARING AND PRINTING
- Topic A: Save a Publication
- Topic B: Run Design Checker
- Topic C: Preview and Print a Publication
- Topic D: Share a Publication
We look forward to your success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.