Price: $395, Length: 1 day
Project 2013 Intermediate
Welcome to Microsoft Project 2013: Part 2. This course is designed to familiarize you with the advanced features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 so that you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
Who Should Attend
Students taking this course are responsible for managing projects in a work environment. This includes creating and maintaining project plans.
This course is also for students seeking to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft Office Project 2013 certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should be able to create a new project plan, manage time in a project plan, manage tasks in a project plan, manage resources in a project plan, and share a project plan. This can be accomplished by taking the following Logical Operations course: Microsoft Project 2013: Part 1.
LESSON 1: MANAGING THE PROJECT ENVIRONMENT
- Topic A: Link Projects
- Topic B: Baseline a Project
- Topic C: Work with Custom Fields
LESSON 2: MANAGING TASK STRUCTURES
- Topic A: Change a Task List
- Topic B: Create a Network Diagram
- Topic C: Manage the Critical Path
- Topic D: Use Lag and Lead
- Topic E: Analyze Earned Value
LESSON 3: GENERATING PROJECT VIEWS
- Topic A: Use View Commands
- Topic B: Use Existing Views
- Topic C: Create Custom Views
- Topic D: Format and Share the Timeline View
LESSON 4: PRODUCING PROJECT REPORTS
- Topic A: Use Existing Reports
- Topic B: Create Custom Reports
- Topic C: Export Visual Reports
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.