Price: $1495, Length: 2 days
909090: Power Apps and Azure Logic Apps
Module 1: Power Automate versus Logic Apps
- What's new in Power Automate and what's new in Logic Apps.
- When to use one versus the other (overview).
Module 2: Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Integration
- Power Automate (overview)
- Model Driven App (overview)
- Canvas App (overview)
- Azure Logic Apps (overview)
Module 3: Public facing websites and entry points
- Dynamics 365 Portals
- Editing the content (overview)
- Creating new content (overview)
Module 4: Azure Logic Apps Integrations with Dynamics 365
- When to use Azure Logic Apps instead of Power Automate, or vice versa, for Dynamics 365 specific scenarios
- Creating a Logic App
- Best practices for Logic App Modulariation (overview)
- Basics about Logic Apps to know for D365 Integrations (overview)
Module 5: Azure Functions
- What scenarios to use Azure Functions for Dynamics 365 Integrations
- When to use Azure Logic Apps and when to use Azure Functions for Dynamics 365 Integrations
Module 6: Converting Power Automate to Logic Apps and vice versa
- Export from Power Automate to Logic Apps
- Export from Logic Apps to Power Automate
Module 7: Azue Logic App Code View
- When to use the Code View
- When to use the Designer View
- Azure Logic Apps verus Power Automate for "Code View"
Module 8: Intermediate Azure Logic Apps concepts and application to D365 Integrations
Module 9: Advanced Azure Logic Apps concepts and application to D365 Integrations
- HTTP Triggers and how to use them for best practice development
- Parallel Branches
- Parallerl Branches that only run under specific circumstances
- Take one action if something has not happened after a certain amount of time, and something else if it does happen.
HANDS-ON Labs and Exercises:
Create an Azure Logic App
- Use Best Practices for Modularization in an Azure Logic App
- Create simple integration functionality with Dynamics 365 directly inside a Logic App.
- Best practices for implementing integration functionality in Azure Logic Apps with Dynamics 365
- Additional Labs, if extra time remains during class and if there is interest:
Create an Azure Function that does a simple integration with Dynamics 365
- Create an Azure Logic App that sends yourself one kind of email if something has not happened in a step for a certain amount of time, otherwise, send yourself another kind of e-mail.
We look forward to your great success!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.