Got a team or group of 5 or more people? We have special options for you, such as in-person training at your site, or special group pricing for Live Virtual training. Click or tap the button below to request a special quote for your group now!Request Group Quote
Price: $1390, Length: 2 days
PL-900T00: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Track
About This Course
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform. Create a simple PowerApp, connect data with CDS, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate a process with Microsoft Flow.
Candidates for this exam are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
Module 1: Introduction to Power Platform
Module 2: Get Started with Power Apps
Lab : How to Build a Basic Canvas App 2
Module 3: Introduction to Common Data Service
Lab : Data Modeling
Module 4: Get Started with Power Automate
Lab : Build a Simple Flow
Module 5: Get Started with Power BI
Lab : Build a Power BI Report
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.