MCSA for Microsoft Dynamics 365 MCSA Certification Workshop MB2-715 MB2-716
The Dynamics 365 MCSA Track consist of two courses, two certifications exams and three badges (MB2-715) (MB2-716) and MCSA for Dynamics 365.
This instructor-led, hands on course is intended Individuals wishing to learn or obtain certification in Microsoft Dynamics Customization and Configuration MB2-716 and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Online Deployment MB2-715
Who should Attend:
This course is intended for intermediate and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of the software. No programming skills are required, but a basic understanding of database principles will be an advantage.
This audience typically includes implementation consultants, technical support technicians, and system administrators. Candidates need a working knowledge of Dynamics 365 (CRM) features and functionality, as well as a working knowledge of development, implementation, and data structures.
This 5 day instructor led course helps prepares you for the MB2-716 Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration and the MB2-715 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Online Deployment exams
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and plan a Dynamics CRM organizational strategy.
- Design and implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams.
- Describe the principles of customizing the system.
- Create and configure fields for both custom and system entities.
- Create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities.
- Design, create and configure relationships between entities.
- Create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities.
- Implement Field Security and Access Team Templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Implementing both managed and unmanaged Solutions.
This two-day instructor-led workshop provides students who administer and maintain Dynamics 365 / CRM or Customer Engagement plans the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage the Dynamics 365 (CRM) infrastructure. Additionally, it will be of use to individuals who develop applications and extend Dynamics 365 (CRM).
Corresponding exam: MB2-715 Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment
Corresponding Exam: MB2-716 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
This instructor led training course provides students who administer and maintain Dynamics 365 / CRM or Customer Engagement plans the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage the Dynamics 365 (CRM) infrastructure. Additionally, it will be of use to individuals who develop applications and extend Dynamics 365 (CRM).
This is a combined Dynamics 365 bootcamp bundle training, including two courses that prepare you for both exams: exam MB2-715 and exam MB2-716 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certifications, both of which lead to you getting the Dynamics 365 MCSA Badge. If for any reason you would rather attend these courses separately, we do offer the courses separately:
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.