Got a team or group of 5 or more people? We have special options for you, such as in-person training at your site, or special group pricing for Live Virtual training. Click or tap the button below to request a special quote for your group now!Request Group Quote
Price: $1995, Length: 2 days
Dynamics 365 Portals - Deploy, Customize and Manage (CRM)
Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Portals custom training course is an excellent way to jump-start your skill and expertise in understanding the true power and flexibility of the Dynamics 365 Portal Add-On. Dynamics 365 Portals is the preferred methodology for your organization's use cases like exposing a public-facing Customer Service Portal to manage Customers with interactive surveys through custom Web Forms that populate the results directly into your Dynamics 365 (CRM). You can also use Portals to manage Vendors, Employees, or for managing a Custom Portal tailored to your organization's specific use cases.
Dynamics 365 (CRM) Portals Custom Training Course
In this lab-intensive, hands-on rich custom Dynamics 365 Portals training course, you should expect in-class, direct live experience working with at least all of the following:
- Understanding the new Power Platform admin center and how it is related to your Dynamics 365 Instances and Portals.
- Understanding where Portals is accessed from the CRM (i.e. how to access Portals configuration from Dynamics 365)
- Hands-on Custom Lab: How to provision a new Dynamics 365 Portal and associate it with your Dynamics 365 (CRM) Instance
- Hands-on Custom Lab: How to Manage the Portal Settings After Provisioning is Complete and Checking if the Portal Works.
- Hands-on Custom Lab: How to Modify an Existing Portal Page's Content Immediately
- Knowing where to go in Dynamics 365 to change the content, page title and header text.
- Hands-on Custom Lab: How to create a new Dynamics 365 Portals Page and add it to the Navigation.
- New Web Page
- Adding content to the New Web page from Dynamics 365
- Adding the new page to the Portal Site Navigation in the order you want.
- Hands-on Custom Lab: Understanding the Dynamics 365 Portal Web Page Structure - Web Pages - Page Templates - Web Templates - Content Snippets
- Page Templates and Web Templates – how they are connected.
- How to add and edit specific Liquid tags and understanding the Liquid templating language as specifically related to Portals.
- How to understand what part of your Portals site page corresponds to what specific Web Template.
- Understanding what Liquid Tags correspond to what rendered parts of the Portal site pages, and how to make modifications and additions.
- Understanding the Header and Footer
- Understanding Content Snippets
- Hands-on Custom Lab: Deeply Understanding Dynamics 365 Portal Elements by Modifying Them
- Getting to Dynamics 365 Portals and getting to your Portal
- Modifying the Content of the Editable Block for a custom page.
- Changing a Web Template's Content
- Understanding a little-known feature to make your life easier working with Portals and refreshing Portal content almost instantly.
- Web Roles – like “Administrator” – what they do – and how to assign them to Portal users on your system.
- Understanding a little-known reason why Dynamics 365 Portals may not be accepting your layout changes on some specific pages, and little-known things you can do to make sure your changes are accepted on those pages.
- Changing a Web template for a Web Page.
- Changing the Header Web Template
- Changing the Footer Web Template
- Changing an Editable Content Snippet
- Changing what comes before an Editable Content Snippet
- Hands-on Custom Lab: Understanding Entity Lists in Dynamics 365 Portals
- Hands-on Custom Lab: Understanding How the "New, Simplified Embedded Portal Content Editor" Empowers Users with the proper permissions (such as users with the "Web Role" of "Administrators") To More Easily Edit Portal Content Directly in the Portal Website, Without Needing to Use Dynamics 365
- Hands-on Custom Lab: Understanding and Creating Dynamics 365 Portal Entity Forms
- Hands-on Custom Lab: Using Liquid Variables and Liquid Control Flow (if / elsif / else condition) to make an Entity Form only show up on a specific Web Page
- Hands-on Custom Lab: Understanding and Adding Web Forms
- Hands-on Custom Lab: Managing Publishing States and Transitions like ‘Draft’ to ‘Published’ for Web Roles
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that for the purposes of our Policies, this entire package is considered as a "consulting" and "custom training" package, with all elements being considered as "consulting" and "custom training."
We look forward to your great success!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.