Price: $2995, Length: 5 days
Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials and Deployment Training Bundle
About this Course
This course is a five-day deep dive in how to deploy, configure and use Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials for your day to day accounting needs.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for accounting and IT professionals who operate Dynamics 365 Business Central on a daily basis and want to learn the skills for configuring, managing and using the core accounting modules of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Navigate the dashboard, menus and administrative tools of Business Central
- Create a new company and migrate financial data to that new company
- Configure new company, general ledger and sub-ledgers
- Complete full cycles of accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Create and manage multiple budgets
- Enter and depreciate fixed assets
- Consolidate and manage Intercompany Accounts
- Run financial reports
Day One – Configure, Deploy & Administration
Day Two – Daily Accounting Activities
- Create New Customers
- Create Sales Orders and Post Sales Invoices
- Receive Customer Payments
- Personalize Account Schedules
- Map Chart of Accounts to Account Schedules
Day Three – Daily Accounting Activities
- Create New Vendors
- Create Purchase Orders and Post Purchase Invoices
- Pay Vendor Invoices and cut checks
- Create a New Job
- Create and enter time by Job
- Approve Time
- Create and Post a Job Sales Invoice
Day Four – Monthly Accounting Activities
- Create a New Budget
- Create a budget by Dimension
- Budget Reports
- Create New Fixed Assets from Purchase Invoice or by Journal Entry
- Depreciate Assets
- Dispose of Assets
Day Five – Reporting & Questions
We look forward to your great success!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.