Price: $695, Length: 1 day
81114: Business Central – Reports, Custom Reports and Power BI
Business Central – Reports, Custom Reports and Power BI
With Dynamics Business Central you have many reporting options: build-in
reports, custom reports and Power BI. This class is for professionals who
are working on Reporting, Business Analysis and Business Intelligence.
Dynamics Business Central has a wealth of information.
In this class, you will learn to work with: Dynamics Business Central has
built-in reports, you can create customized reports, or you connect with
reports tools such as Power BI, Jet Reports, and others.
This class assumes knowledge of an operational Business Central ERP system.
- Business Central and Office 365
- Working with Business Central Built-in Reports
- Creating Business Central Custom Reports
- Connecting to Power BI for Business Central Reports
- Using ISV Reporting Solutions (Jet Reports)
- Role Based Dashboards
- Business Central Reporting and Power BI
Business Central – Reports, Custom Reports and Power BI Course Outline:
Module 01: Business Central Reporting
- Introduction to Business Central
- Business Central Modules
- Service Management
Module 02: Business Central Reports
- Standard Reports (Built-in)
- Custom Reports (Must map ledge accounts)
- Create reports for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Provide basic insight into creating reports
- Identify report components
- Learn the report design process model
- Create a RDL Layout Report
- Design a request option page
- Understand report triggers and functions
- Creating basic and processing reports
Module 03: Business Central Reports
- Analysis Reports
- Working with Reports
- Specify Printer Selection for Reports
- Scheduling a Report to Run
- Managing Saved Settings on Reports
- View Test Reports Before Posting
- Managing Report and Document Layouts
- Updating Report or Document Layouts
- Making Changes to a Word Report Layout
- Import and Export a Report or Document Layout
- Change Which Layout is Currently Used on a Report
- Add Fields to a Word Report Layout
Module 04: Business Central and Power BI
- Enable Business Central for Power BI Reports
- Enabling Your Business Data for Power BI
- Viewing List Data in Power BI Reports in Business Central
- Using Business Central as a Power BI Data Source
Module 05: Course Review
We look forward to your great success.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.