This one-day course will cover licensing, how to deploy, configure and
manage the administration Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for IT professionals and accounting managers that
are responsible for deploying and maintaining the accounting infrastructure
of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Choose the best licensing structure of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Understand the relationship between Dynamics 365 Business Central and
- Create and assign Users, Permissions & Roles
- Create a new company
- Migrate data to new company
- Configure new company, general ledger and subledgers
- How licensing works for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dashboard and Menus Orientation
- How to personalize Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Create new Users, Roles and Permissions
- Create a New Company
Migrate Data using Tools or via Excel
- Configure General Ledger and Sub-Ledgers
- Configure other items such as Sales Tax, Payment Methods and Currencies
- Setup Business Email and Office 365 connections to Business Central