Price: $995, Length: 2 days
70007 jQuery Introduction
Note: For additional questions and clarification, you may reach Bill Ramirez at email@example.com or on his following contact details: Office- (510) 804-3600 & Cell- (415) 200-6969
- Some experience writing HTML and CSS.
Unit 1- The Fundamentals
- Install jQuery, and write some basic expressions.
- Run code only when the page is ready.
Unit 2- Select Elements with jQuery
- Use CSS selectors that you already know to get elements.
- Employ jQuery-specific selectors to increase your selection capabilities.
Unit 3- Work with HTML Elements
- Read and alter HTML elements' attributes on the fly.
- Update text and styles based on the user's actions.
- Modify the height and width of elements
- Create New HTML Elements programmatically.
Unit 4- Event Handling
- React to clicks on the page.
- Bind actions to keystrokes.
Unit 5- Add Animation to Your Website
- Show and hide page elements on demand.
- Learn how to fade and slide objects in and out.
- Design custom visual effects to add your own pizazz.
Unit 6- Harness jQuery's Most Powerful Features
- Don't reinvent the wheel; discover jQuery's utility functions.
- Create, search, and filter arrays with ease.
Unit 7- Build Ajax Applications using jQuery
- Dynamically load content without a page refresh.
- Pass data to the server with minimal code.
Unit 8- Discover jQuery Widgets
- Add a date picker with only a few lines of code.
- Build dialog boxes with the dialog widget.
- Include progress bars and sliders in your website.
We look forward to your great success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.