Price: $1395, Length: 2 days
70002 Python Advanced Programming
Note: For additional questions and clarification, you may reach Bill Ramirez at email@example.com or on his following contact details: Office- (510) 804-3600 & Cell- (415) 200-6969
Learn the advanced features of Python: functional programming, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), data analysis, database programming. At completion you will be able to write professional Python scripts and applications that can manipulate file based (JSON, XML, and CSV) or database backed data and present the results in beautiful graphs using matplotlib.
- You must be able to write a Python script that could open a text file, iterate through the lines, and output the ones containing, for example, email addresses.
- You must have previously written a minimum of 1,000 lines of Python code
Unit 1- The Basics
In this section, we learn Python idioms and Python functional programming, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), and unit testing.
- Idiomatic Python
- Functional Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Unit Testing
Unit 2 – Networking in Python
In this section, we learn network programming using Python.
- Network Basics and Protocols
- Client-Server Programming
Unit 3 - Data Analysis in Python
In this section, we study the key concepts of data analysis in Python using well known libraries.
- Handling JSON, XML, and CSV data
- Data Exploration and Wrangling with pandas
- Data Visualization with matplotlib
Unit 4 - Database Programming in Python
In this section, we learn how to develop database applications using Python. We will use MySQL for SQL and MongoDB for NoSQL backend databases.
- Working with Relational Databases
- Working with noSQL Databases
We look forward to your great success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.