Got a team or group of 5 or more people? We have special options for you, such as in-person training at your site, or special group pricing for Live Virtual training. Click or tap the button below to request a special quote for your group now!Request Group Quote
Price: $5000, Length: 2 days
Enhance Your PowerApps, Flow, and CDS Skills in 2 Days
This Power Platform two (2) day custom workshop helps quick-start your organization's knowledge and skills in Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, and Common Data Service (CDS).
We'll start with an in-depth roadmap outlining the benefits you get with each platform and how the components work together. This overview is followed by a custom hands-on lab that enhances your skills in these platforms.
Expect your organization to obtain an enhanced understanding of Power Platform by the end of this custom course. This is a valuable experience that you will want to participate in a soon as possible!
- Day 1: PowerApps and Flow for Advanced Users and Power Users
- Day 2: PowerApps Pro Tips and Best Practices
- Processes Overview and Review
- Power Platform User Experience
- Power Platform User Interface
- One (1) Initial PowerApp build
- One (1) Initial Data Integration with Common Data Service (CDS)
- One (1) Initial Process Automation (Flow)
- Power Platform Pro Tips
- Power Platform Best Practices
- There is a maximum of up to eight (8) attendees per session, and this custom training package will be delivered via a Live Virtual Instructor Led classroom - what Live Virtual means is that you will be able to hear the instructor live, see the instructor's screen live, and interact with the instructor by either speaking directly to the instructor live - or by live text chat, or both, in real time through our simple online tool.
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that for the purposes of our Policies, this entire package is considered as a "consulting" and "custom training" package, with all elements being considered as "consulting" and "custom training."
We look forward to enhancing your PowerApps, Flow, and Common Database Service Skills with this Dynamics Edge custom Power Platform training course.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.