Price: $38000, Length: 15 days
Power BI Connector and Service Content Pack 3 Week Implementation
Get your key data fully aligned with your specific organization's analysis needs in just three (3) weeks with Dynamics Edge's Service Content Pack and Custom Connector Package. We'll implement a Power BI Connector and Service Content Pack that utilizes your API in order to enable quick, useful insights while enhancing the visibility of your product to your own customers through the Microsoft Power BI Platform.
NOTE: For this particular package, you may select ANY date from the date picker - we can get started before the date you select. For example, if you select a date that is 1-2 months in the future from today, that's probably not when we'll get started. We can already get started on your implementation as early as WITHIN HOURS after your purchase, or at most within the next 1-3 business days after your purchase, regardless of the date listed!
At the end of this engagement you will have a publicly available Service Content Pack for your Power BI.
Dynamics Edge's Power BI Connector and Service Content Pack 3 Week Implementation package includes the following.
Week 1: Discovery
- An initial kickoff meeting so that we can review and then confirm the scope of your Power BI project.
- Requirements gathering in detail while reviewing and discussing the desired goal and end functionality.
- Reviewing your existing analytics and reports.
- Reviewing your currently available data.
Week 2: Implementation
- Implementation of the Power BI Connector.
- Development and implementation of data transformations and queries.
- Construction of data models including measures and business logic.
- Development of reports as well as visualizations.
Week 3: Testing and Publishing
- Reviewing and revising the content.
- Performing usability testing and load testing.
- Submission of the Content Pack to the Microsoft Power BI Content Pack Gallery.
- Microsoft Power BI Connector that handles paging, throttling, and authentication,
- A publicly available Content Pack including the following:
- Queries, such as and including any needed data transformations that should be performed upon the raw underlying data, to present the data as available in the API.
- Robust, Reliable Data Model – including well-constructed relationships, measures and tables that are relevant to the organization context.
- Up to a maximum of five (5) pages of visuals and reports.
- A dashboard featuring key highlights from the reports - this may include some entry points to possible future Neuro-linguistic programming question and answer model (NLP Q&A) implementations.
- Guided assistance in the submission and registration process for your content pack with regards to the Microsoft Power BI Content Pack Gallery.
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that for the purposes of our Policies, this entire package is considered as a "consulting" and "custom training" package, with all elements being considered as "consulting" and "custom training."
We look forward to making your Power Platform Deployment, Integration, Customization and Implementation a success!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.