Got a team or group of 5 or more people? We have special options for you, such as in-person training at your site, or special group pricing for Live Virtual training. Click or tap the button below to request a special quote for your group now!Request Group Quote
Price: $695, Length: 1 day
AZ-400T02 Implementing Continuous Integration
IMPORTANT: As of May 2019, we recommend you check out our newest version of this course: Please click, tap on, or use this link to view course 40000 or AZ-400 Azure DevOps Engineer Training Package for more details.
Description/ Course overview:
This course provides knowledge and skills to implement continuous integration practices DevOps. Participants will learn how to implement continuous integration in a pipeline Azure DevOps, manage the principles of code quality and security and to implement a container build strategy.
The course is aimed at IT professionals, system engineers and DevOps
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Explain issues relating to continuous integration
- Implement continuous integration using Azure DevOps
- Configure the builds and options available
- Create an automated build workflow
- Supplement other build tooling with Azure DevOps
- Create hybrid build processes
- Describe what is code quality and how it is measured
- Detect code smells
- Automated test integration code quality
- Make a report on code coverage during testing
- Add tooling to measure technical debt
To participate in the course participant must have a basic knowledge of Azure and of the principles of software development
This course prepares the following examinations and is valid for the following certifications:
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.