Price: $3060, Length: 4 days
Salesforce Lightning: Advanced Administration
Note: For Government Enrollment Pricing you may reach Bill Ramirez for the details at email@example.com or on his following contact details: Office- (510) 804-3600 & Cell- (415) 200-6969
This 4-day, comprehensive and hands-on course, is for administrators who are ready to significantly ramp up their skills and knowledge about using Salesforce to solve their most pressing business needs. This course covers topics such as extending Salesforce with custom objects and Lightning apps, generating complex reports and dashboards, and automating complex business processes to help you work more efficiently. Other topics include Lightning Record Pages, Lightning Knowledge, and Lightning Data.
Who should take this training?
- Administrators with at least six months of experience using Salesforce;
- Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets
- Provide updated views of your business by extending your reporting
- Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects and apps
- Customize the Salesforce mobile app and create quick actions to increase efficiency
- Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not so overwhelming
- Implement complex business processes using workflow rules, Process Builder, approval processes, and flows.
Lessons and Topics
Unit 1: Troubleshoot Record Access and Field Visibility
- Troubleshooting record access
- Understanding the impact of territory management on the sharing model
- Managing field visibility
Unit 2 : Change Management
- Managing changes in a sandbox
- Deploying changes using change sets
Unit 3: Extend Salesforce with Custom Objects and Apps
- Building custom objects, tabs, and apps
- Creating relationships between objects
- Use delegated administration
Unit 4: Extend Reporting
- Creating custom report types
- Building exception reports with cross filters
- Categorizing report data with bucketing
- Extending summaries in reports and dashboards
- Displaying multiple views of data using joined reports
- Analyzing data over time with historical trending and reporting snapshots
Unit 5: Increase Efficiency with Salesforce Mobile App and Quick Actions
- Customizing the Salesforce mobile app
- Creating object-specific quick actions
- Create global quick actions
Unit 6: Improve Data Quality
- Assessing, cleansing, & maintaining data quality
- Preventing duplicate records using Duplicate Management
Unit 7: Automate Complex Business Processes
- Enforce & Automate Business Process using validation rules, formula fields, workflow rules, and Process Builder.
Unit 8: Streamline Requests with Approval Processes
- Managing approval processes
- Troubleshoot approval processes
Unit 9: Increase Productivity with Visual Workflow
- Understanding use cases for Visual Workflow
- Building and deploying a flow
Unit 10: Extend and Troubleshoot Business Process Automation
- Understanding when to use Apex and Visualforce for extending business process automation
- Understanding the order of execution for automated processes
- Using debug logs to troubleshoot business process issues
We look forward to your great Success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.