Got a team or group of 5 or more people? We have special options for you, such as in-person training at your site, or special group pricing for Live Virtual training. Click or tap the button below to request a special quote for your group now!Request Group Quote
Price: $2780, Length: 4 days
AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions
IMPORTANT: As of May 2019, you should know that both of the following exams have been retired and replaced with the new combined Exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure.We recommend you check out our newest version of this course: Please click, tap on, or use this link to view course 203203 or AZ-203: Azure Solutions Developer Training Bootcamp for more details.
- Exam AZ-200: Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions (Retired May 2019)
- Exam AZ-201: Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions (Retired May 2019)
This 4-day Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions training contains the following 4 courses. It is also intended to help you prepare for Exam AZ-200.
- Course AZ-200T01 Select the Appropriate Azure Technology Development Solution
- Module 1: Select an appropriate compute solution
- Module 2: Design for hybrid technologies
- Module 3: Select an appropriate storage solution
- Course AZ-200T02 Develop for Azure Storage
- Module 1: Develop solutions that use Azure Storage tables
- Module 2: Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB storage Azure
- Module 3: Develop solutions that use file storage
- Module 4: Develop solutions that use a relational database
- Module 5: Develop solutions that use Microsoft Azure Blob storage
- Module 6: Develop for caching and content delivery solutions
- Course AZ-200T03 Develop Azure Platform as a Service Solutions
- Module 1: Creating App Service Web Apps
- Module 2: Creating mobile apps
- Module 3: Creating an app service Logic App
- Module 4: Creating an app or service that runs on Service Fabric
- Module 5: Creating Azure Functions
- Module 6: Scheduling bulk operations
- Module 7: Create solutions that use Azure Kubernetes Service
- Module 8: Developing apps for Azure Media Services
- Course AZ-200T04 Implement Security in Azure Development Solutions
- Module 1: Implementing authentication
- Module 2: Implementing access control
- Module 3: Implementing secure data solutions
We look forward to your great success!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.