Price: $3825, Length: 5 days
Salesforce Lightning: Fundamentals of Administration
Note: For Government Enrollment Pricing you may reach Bill Ramirez for the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or on his following contact details: Office- (510) 804-3600 & Cell- (415) 200-6969
This 5-day interactive course is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce Lightning. It's a must for new administrators, and we recommend completing this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
Who should take this training?
New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization's Salesforce applications. Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge includes power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes.
- Learn how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning.
- Maintain and import clean data in Lightning.
- Create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Understand how workflow automation complies.
Lessons and Topics
Unit 1: Getting Around the App
- Data Model and Navigation
- Lightning Experience
- Help & Training
Unit 2: Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Set Up the Company Profile
- Configure the User Interface
- Set Up Activities and Calendars
- Configure Search Settings
- Set Up Chatter Groups
- Mobile Accessing with Salesforce1
Unit 3: Setting Up and Managing Users
- Manage User Profiles
- Manage Users
- Set Up Chatter Free Users and Invites
- Troubleshoot Login Issues
Unit 4: Security and Data Access
- Restricting Logins
- Determining Object Access
- Set Up Record Access
- Create a Role Hierarchy
- Dealing with Record Access Exceptions
- Manage Field-level Security
Unit 5: Object Customizations
- Administer Standard Fields
- Create New Custom Fields
- Create Selection Fields: Picklists and Lookups
- Create Formula Fields
- Work with Page Layouts
- Work with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintaining Data Quality
Unit 6: Managing Data
- Importing Wizards
- Data Loader
- Mass Transfer
- Backing Up Data
- Mass Delete / Recycle Bin
Unit 7: Reports and Dashboards
- Run and Modify Reports
- Create New Reports with the Report Builder
- Work with Report Filters
- Summarize with Formulas and Visual Summaries
- Print, Export, & Email Reports
- Build Dashboard
Unit 8: Automation
- Emailing Templates
- Workflow & Rules
- Process Builder
- Lead Automation
Unit 9: Managing the Support Process
- Manage and Resolve Cases
- Customize a Support Process
- Support Automation
- Salesforce Console for Service
- Service Cloud Collaboration
- Analyzing Support Data
We look forward to your great Success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.