Save money and get your team trained. With a group of 5 or more people, you have special options. Click the button below to request a special quote for your team now!Request Group Quote
Price: $2085, Length: 3 days
AI-100 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
This course helps you prepare for Official Microsoft Azure Certification Exam AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution - and this course helps you prepare to earn the Azure AI Engineer Associate badge. For more information on the Azure AI Engineer Associate badge itself such as benefits of earning this certification badge, prerequisite badges, and the certification paths this badge is associated with, please use the following link to learn more about the Azure AI Engineer Associate badge:
Please keep reading this page if you want to find more details about this class.
This is a 3-day course, where you learn how to build an automated customer support Chat Bot that uses artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform including language understanding and pre-built AI functionality based on Azure Cognitive Services.
Module 1: Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft
Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
Module 2: Creating Bots
The student will learn about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services.
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
Module 3: Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker
The student will learn about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and
QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions.
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
Module 4: Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with
The student will learn about LUIS and how to create intents and utterances
to support a natural language processing solution.
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances
Module 5: Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS
The student will learn about integrating LUIS with a Bot to better
understand the users’ intentions when interacting with the Bot.
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
Module 6: Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents
The student will learn about integrating Bots and Agents with Azure
Cognitive Services for advanced features such as sentiment analysis, image
and text analysis, and OCR and object detection.
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots
We look forward to your great success.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.