Note: For Government Enrollment Pricing you may reach Bill Ramirez for the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or on his following contact details: Office- (510) 804-3600 & Cell- (415) 200-6969
This 5-day, hands-on course is a must for new Salesforce administrators. For maximum benefit, we recommend administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
Who should take this training?
New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization's Salesforce applications. Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce Classic, include power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes in In Classic.
- Learn how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning.
- Maintain and import clean data in Classic.
- Use Classic features to create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Understand how workflow automation complies with Classic.
Lessons and Topics
Unit 1: Getting Around the App
- Data Model and Navigation
- Help & Training
Unit 2: Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Setting Up the Company Profile
- Configuring the User Interface
- Setting Up Activities and Calendars
- Configuring Search Settings
- Setting Up Chatter Groups
- Mobile Access with Salesforce1
Unit 3: Setting Up and Managing Users
- Managing User Profiles
- Managing Users
- Setting Up Chatter Free Users and Invites
- Understanding Salesforce A capabilities
- Troubleshooting Login Issues
Unit 4: Security and Data Access
- Restricting Logins
- Determining Object Access
- Setting Up Record Access
- Creating a Role Hierarchy
- Dealing with Record Access Exceptions
- Managing Field-level Security
Unit 5: Custom Fields
- Administering Standard Fields
- Creating New Custom Fields
- Creating Selection Fields: Picklists and Lookups
- Creating Formula Fields
- Working with Page Layouts
- Working with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintaining Data Quality
Unit 6: Manage Data
- Import using Wizards
- Updating using Data Loader
- Mass Transferring records amongst users
- Backing Up Data
- Mass Delete
Unit 7: Reports and Dashboards
- Running and Modifying Reports
- Creating New Reports with the Report Builder
- Working with Report Filters
- Summarizing with Formulas and Visual Summaries
- Printing, Exporting, and Emailing Reports
- Building Dashboard
Unit 8: Automation
- Email - Templates
- Workflow Rules
- Process Builder
- Lead/Case Automation
Unit 9: Manage the Support Process
- Automating Support Process
- Understanding the Salesforce Console for Service
- Startup Collaboration in the Service Cloud
- Analyzing Support Data