Price: $395, Length: 1 day
SharePoint 2016 Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Intermediate
In many professional environments today, people work collaboratively in teams. Information technology and applications facilitate this by allowing people to easily share, access, edit, and save information. Microsoft SharePoint 2016 is a platform specifically designed to facilitate collaboration, allowing people to use familiar applications and Web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. In this course, you will learn about and use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information and documents.
SharePoint is a complex platform with many features and capabilities. A strong understanding of those features and capabilities will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively with SharePoint, and with the documents and data stored in SharePoint. Furthermore, effective use of new social networking capabilities will allow you to identify, track, and advance issues and topics most important to you, and collaborate with colleagues more effectively.
Lesson 1: Creating & Configuring a New Site
- TOPIC 1: Create a New Site
- TOPIC 2: Configure the Look and Feel of Your Site
Lesson 2: Adding & Configuring Libraries
- TOPIC 1: Configure a Document Library
- TOPIC 2: Configure Document Versioning and Check Out
- TOPIC 3: Configure a Content Approval Process
Lesson 3: Adding & Configuring Lists
- TOPIC 1: Add and Configure an Announcements List
- TOPIC 2: Add and Configure a Tasks List
- TOPIC 3: Create, Configure, and Integrate Contacts and Calendars
Lesson 4: Creating Custom Lists & Forms
- TOPIC 1: Create and Configure Custom Lists
- TOPIC 2: Create Custom List Forms
Lesson 5: Assigning Permissions & Access Rights
- TOPIC 1: Share Sites and Set Site Permissions
- TOPIC 2: Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
Lesson 6: Extending SharePoint Functionality with Web Parts
- TOPIC 1: Add and Configure Included Web Parts
- TOPIC 2: Add and Configure External Web Parts
We look forward to your success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.