Price: $795, Length: 2 days
Access 2016 Advanced
The lesson turns to macros and using them to improve user interface design. The topics covered here are to create a macro, restrict records using a condition, validate data using a macro, automate data entry using a macro, and convert a macro to VBA.
Some advanced database management skills come under scrutiny. Topics in this lesson teach students how to link tables to external data sources, manage a database, determine object dependency, document a database, and analyze the performance of a database.
Attendees will split a database for multiple user access, implement security, set passwords, convert an Access database to an ACCDE file, and package a database with a digital signature.
The final lesson is all about switchboards. Students are taught how to create a database switchboard, how to modify a database switchboard, and how to set startup options.
Lesson 1: Implementing Advanced Form Design
- TOPIC A: Add Controls to Forms
- TOPIC B: Set Form Controls
- TOPIC C: Create Subforms
- TOPIC D: Organize Information with Tab Pages
- TOPIC E: Enhance Navigation with Forms
- TOPIC F: Format a Form
- TOPIC G: Apply Conditional Formatting
Lesson 2: Using Data Validation
- TOPIC A: Field Validation
- TOPIC B: Form and Record Validation
Lesson 3: Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design
- TOPIC A: Create a Macro
- TOPIC B: Restrict Records Using a Condition
- TOPIC C: Validate Data Using a Macro
- TOPIC D: Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
- TOPIC E: Convert a Macro to VBA
Lesson 4: Using Advanced Database Management
- TOPIC A: Link Tables to External Data Sources
- TOPIC B: Manage a Database
- TOPIC C: Determine Object Dependency
- TOPIC D: Document a Database
- TOPIC E: Analyze the Performance of a Database
Lesson 5: Distributing and Securing a Database
- TOPIC A: Split a Database for Multiple User Access
- TOPIC B: Implement Security
- TOPIC C: Set Passwords
- TOPIC D: Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- TOPIC E: Package a Database with a Digital Signature
Lesson 6: Managing Switchboards
- TOPIC A: Create a Database Switchboard
- TOPIC B: Modify a Database Switchboard
- TOPIC C: Set Startup Options
We look forward to your success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.