Price: $350, Length: 1 day
This is the second part of our two-part training materials courseware for Microsoft Project 2016. It looks at advanced skills and builds upon skills your students developed in part one. At the end of this course, your students are going to be comfortable managing the Project environment, working within task structures, generating views, and creating reports.
Students will start in this lesson by learning how to link projects. They will then progress through learning how to create and user resource pools, how to baseline a project, how to work with custom fields, how to change project options and extend Project with apps.
This lesson covers several topics. Here, your students will learn how to: change a task list, create a network diagram, manage the critical path, use lag and lead, update project work, and analyze earned value.
Lesson 1: Managing the Project Environment
- TOPIC A: Link Projects
- TOPIC B: Create and Use Resource Pools
- TOPIC C: Baseline a Project
- TOPIC D: Work with Custom Fields
- TOPIC E: Change Project Options
- TOPIC F: Extend Project with Apps
Lesson 2: Managing Task Structures
- TOPIC A: Change a Task List
- TOPIC B: Create a Network Diagram
- TOPIC C: Manage the Critical Path
- TOPIC D: Use Lag and Lead
- TOPIC E: Update Project Work
- TOPIC F: Analyze Earned Value
Lesson 3: Generating Project Views
- TOPIC A: Use View Commands
- TOPIC B: Use Existing Views
- TOPIC C: Create Custom Views
- TOPIC D: Format and Share the Timeline View
Lesson 4: Producing Project Reports
- TOPIC A: Use Existing Reports
- TOPIC B: Create Custom Reports
- TOPIC C: Export Visual Reports
We look forward to your success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.