Save money and get your team trained. With a group of 5 or more people, you have special options. Click the button below to request a special quote for your team now!Request Group Quote
Price: $350, Length: 1 day
100015 Excel PowerPivot
Power Pivot is an add-in you can use to perform powerful data analysis in Excel. The add-in is built into certain versions of Excel, but by default, it's not enabled.
Explore the PowerPivot application, import data from sources, refresh data, and create linked tables.
Students will then move on to learning how to: organize and format tables, create calculated columns, sort and filter PowerPivot data, and create and manage table relationships.
After building your table data learn how to: create PivotTables and PivotCharts, filter data using slicers, and present PivotTable data visually. Then, manipulate PowerPivot data using DAX functions, extract data from tables using functions, and work with time dependent data.
Wrap up with a look at how to protect reports and how to save reports in different file formats.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPivot
- TOPIC A: Enable and Navigate
- TOPIC B: Import Data from Various Data Sources
- TOPIC C: Refresh Data from a Data Source
- TOPIC D: Create Linked Tables
Lesson 2: Manipulating PowerPivot Data
- TOPIC A: Organize and Format Tables
- TOPIC B: Create Calculated Columns
- TOPIC C: Sort and Filter PowerPivot Data
- TOPIC D: Create and Manage Table Relationships
Lesson 3: Creating PowerPivot Reports
- TOPIC A: Create PivotTables
- TOPIC B: Create PivotCharts
- TOPIC C: Create PowerViews
- TOPIC D: Filter Data Using Slicers
- TOPIC E: Present PivotTable Data Visually
Lesson 4: Using DAX Functions in PowerPivot
- TOPIC A: Manipulate PowerPivot Data Using DAX Functions
- TOPIC B: Extract Data from Tables Using Functions
- TOPIC C: Work with Time Dependent Data
Lesson 5: Distributing PowerPivot Data
- TOPIC A: Protect Reports
- TOPIC B: Save Reports in Different File Formats
We look forward to your success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.