Price: $295, Length: 1 day
Outlook 2016 Introduction
Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 incorporates some new features that will help make managing your e-mail and personal information easier than ever. This course will help students get comfortable with the Outlook 2016 interface, creating and sending messages, managing contacts, using the calendar, managing tasks, and working with notes.
To begin this course, students will learn how to navigate the Outlook interface, perform basic e-mail functions, and use Outlook help (including the new Tell Me feature). Then, students will learn about e-mail attachments, enhancing messages, and managing automatic message content. Next, students will learn how to customize reading options, work with attachments, and manage message responses.
This lesson focuses on managing messages using tags, flags, and other commands, as well as organizing messages using folders. Students will learn how to view and print the calendar, as well as how to manage appointments and meetings.
How to create, update, view, and organize contacts using the People workspace will be covered in this lesson and all about managing tasks and notes. The final lesson covers how to customize the Outlook interface, as well as creating and managing Quick Steps.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Outlook 2016
- TOPIC A: Navigate the Outlook Interface
- TOPIC B: Perform Basic E-mail Functions
- TOPIC C: Use Outlook Help
Lesson 2: Composing Messages
- TOPIC A: Create an E-mail Message
- TOPIC B: Spelling and Grammar
- TOPIC C: Format Message Content
- TOPIC D: Attach Files and Items
- TOPIC E: Enhance an E-mail Message
- TOPIC F: Manage Automatic Message Content
Lesson 3: Reading and Responding to Messages
- TOPIC A: Customize Reading Options
- TOPIC B: Work with Attachments
- TOPIC C: Manage Your Message Responses
Lesson 4: Managing Your Messages
- TOPIC A: Manage Messages Using Tags, Flags, and Other Commands
- TOPIC B: Organize Messages Using Folders
Lesson 5: Managing Your Calendar
- TOPIC A: View the Calendar
- TOPIC B: Manage Appointments
- TOPIC C: Manage Meetings
- TOPIC D: Print Your Calendar
Lesson 6: Managing Your Contacts
- TOPIC A: Create and Update Contacts
- TOPIC B: View and Organize Contacts
Lesson 7: Working with Tasks and Notes
- TOPIC A: Create Tasks
- TOPIC B: Manage Tasks
- TOPIC C: Manage Notes
Lesson 8: Customizing the Outlook Environment
- TOPIC A: Customize the Outlook Interface
- TOPIC B: Create and Manage Quick Steps
We look forward to your success!!!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.