Price: $295, Length: 1 day
Excel 2016 Introduction
Learn how to make your daily data entry work and calculations faster and more efficient with Excel 2016. With this class, you can learn to go so fast in your day-to-day data entry work using Excel 2016 that you'll have time to impress your boss AND take a week-long vacation on top of it!
Excel 2016 is Microsoft’s powerful and easy-to-use spreadsheet program. This new version of Excel incorporates some new features and integration of features that were previously only available as separate add-ins.
Students will learn how to identify the elements of the Excel interface, create a basic worksheet, Performing Calculations, Modifying a Worksheet, Formatting a Worksheet, Printing Workbook Contents, Managing Large Workbooks, Customizing the Excel Environment and how to use the help system.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Topic A: Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Topic B: Create a Basic Worksheet
- Topic C: Use the Help System
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Topic A: Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Topic B: Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Topic C: Reuse Formulas
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Topic A: Manipulate Data
- Topic B: Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Topic C: Search for and Replace Data
- Topic D: Spell Check a Worksheet
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Topic A: Modify Fonts
- Topic B: Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Topic C: Apply Number Formats
- Topic D: Align Cell Contents
- Topic E: Apply Cell Styles
Lesson 5: Printing Workbook Contents
- Topic A: Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook
- Topic B: Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options
Lesson 6: Modifying a Worksheet
- Topic A: Format Worksheet Tabs
- Topic B: Manage Worksheets
- Topic C: Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
Lesson 7: Customizing the Excel Environment
- Topic A: Customize General and Language Options
- Topic B: Customize Formula Options
- Topic C: Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Topic D: Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic E: Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins
- Topic F: Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options
We look forward to your great success!
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.