Training Classes and Workshops
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (20533)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (10979)
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Application Insights
- Azure Cost Management
- Azure Backup
- Azure Site Recovery
- Azure Migrate
- Azure Policy
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (20532)
- Developing Windows Azure and Web Services (20487)
- Windows Azure Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (50466)
- DevOps Workshop – Supporting the Microsoft Professional Program (40500)
Azure Apps and Bots
- Business process automation with Microsoft Flow
- Building powerful business solutions for Microsoft Office 365 with PowerApps and Flow
- Modernizing your SharePoint Designer workflows with Microsoft Flow and modern approvals
- Analytics Platform System – Parallel Data Warehouse
Azure Open Enrollment Training Courses
Azure Certification Exam AZ-301 Training Bundle includes courses AZ-301T01 AZ-301T02 AZ-301T03 AZ-301T04
Azure Certification Exam AZ-300 Training Bundle includes courses AZ-300T01 AZ-300T02 AZ-300T03 AZ-300T04 AZ-300T05 AZ-300T06
Azure Certification Exam AZ-201 Training Bundle includes courses AZ-201T01 AZ-201T02 AZ-201T03
Azure Certification Exam AZ-200 Training Bundle includes courses AZ-200T01 AZ-200T02 AZ-200T03 AZ-200T04
Azure Certification Exam AZ-101 Training Bundle includes courses AZ-101T01 AZ-101T02 AZ-101T03 AZ-101T04
Azure Certification Exam AZ-100 Training Bundle includes courses AZ-100T01 AZ-100T02 AZ-100T03 AZ-100T04 AZ-100T05
This course will provide you with the key knowledge required to deploy and configure Microsoft Azure Stack.
This course offers you the opportunity to deploy Azure solutions using built-in DevOps tools such as Azure Resource Manager templates, deployments, resource groups, tags and Role-Based Access Control.
In this course, students will learn how to design and develop services that access local and remote data from various data sources.
This course introduces Microsoft Azure and then teaches you how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on premise.
This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing web application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure.
This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all individuals who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator.
Dynamics Edge can deliver Azure Training as Instructor Led Training in-person at one of our facilities, on-site at your location, or Virtual Instructor Led Training. Live Virtual Instructor Led Training can be attended from the comfort of your own home or office.
Call or Contact Dynamics Edge for custom Microsoft Windows Azure Training classes on one or more of these topics:
- Azure DevOps Training
- Also known as Azure Development and Operations Training
- Azure Certification Training
- Azure PaaS Training
- Also known as Azure Platform As A Service Training
- Azure SaaS Training
- Also known as Azure Software As A Service Training
- Azure BaaS Training
- Also known as Azure Blockchain As A Service Training
- Sometimes this is just called Azure Blockchain Training
- Azure IoT Training
- Also known as Azure Internet of Things Training
- Azure IaaS Training
- Also known as Azure Infrastructure As A Service Training
- or, any other area(s) you can think of and want to request custom Azure Training for!
Please check out the following list of custom courses for more ideas on custom Azure Training classes: