MOC Workshop: Azure Developer Hackathon
This hackathon workshop offers an experience which builds upon one of the following prerequisite courses or equivalent experience building ASP.NET and C# applications. Students should also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered. Students will take an existing web application and enhance their knowledge by adding new features implemented with new and advanced Azure services.
- Use this link to access the related Dynamics Edge Course 20532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
Who Should Attend
The candidates targeted by this training have experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
After Course Completion
- Configuring a Continuous Deployment Solution (Agility)
- Modernizing the Events Page (Agility)
- Implementing a Search Experience (Search)
- Creating a Public Events API (Search)
- Masking Personal Information (Security)
- Enabling Azure Active Directory and Multi-Factor Authentication (Security)
Module 1: AGILITY
Students will work in teams to create an agile development and deployment solution that will allow it to be automatically deployed to Azure, and they will validate that the solution works.
- Configuring a Continuous Deployment Solution
- Modernizing the Events Page
Module 2: SEARCH
Students will implement a scalable search experience for end users with an API that can be used by third parties.
- Implementing a Search Experience
- Creating a Public Events API
Module 3: SECURITY
Students will implement security features in their Azure application to protect user information, and they will implement a higher-level authorization scheme that will protect administration features from anonymous access.
- Masking Personal Information
- Enabling Azure Active Directory Authentication
PrerequisitesStudents must have experience working with the Azure platform, and have taken one of the following two courses (or have the equivalent professional experience):
- 20532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Use this link to access the related Dynamics Edge Course 20532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.