Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Securing PaaS
This workshop is designed to provide exposure to many of Microsoft Azure’s PaaS security features. The goal is to show a secure end-to-end solution that addresses concerns around a sensitive data, controlling access to sensitive stores of information, controlling access to production systems and enabling secure processes for developers.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Securing PaaS
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab - Securing PaaS
- Creating and securing Azure Active Directory accounts
- Securing Azure Key Vault with Azure IAM
- Azure deployments using Azure Key Vault
- Securing the web application and database
- Migrating web.config settings to azure key vault
- Securing PaaS web applications with app service environment and web application firewalls
- Securing Azure Functions with Managed Service Identities
- Creating PaaS Audit and Compliance Power BI Reports
- Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/azureessentials.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.