Price: $795, Length: 1 day
Microsoft Cloud Workshop: OSS DevOps
This Course is SATV Eligible†
Migrate an online health food supplier from a hosted environment to Azure and fully embrace modern DevOps tools, investigate PaaS Services and leverage their deep knowledge of Eclipse development tools and its integration with Azure.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deployment and integration of Azure Marketplace products from Partners such as Bitnami for Jenkins.
- Update Azure App Services using providers such as Github and Dropbox.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design - OSS DevOps
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
Module 2: Hackathon - OSS DevOps
- Environment Setup
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Configure Local Git Repository
- Configure Git and Jenkins for Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/azureessentials.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.
†SATV eligibility changes frequently and varies based on a set of criteria that changes often. Any courses on this page that are claimed to be SATV eligible are subject to manual review on a case-by-case basis - if any course is found upon manual review to not be SATV eligible for any reason, then SATV vouchers cannot be applied to the course.