Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Modern Cloud Apps
Implement an end-to-end solution for e-commerce that is based on Azure App Services, Azure Active Directory, and Visual Studio Online. Attendees will ensure the solution is PCI-compliant, and appropriate security measures are put into place for both on-prem and public access scenarios.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure web apps for authentication with Azure AD
- Instrument and load-test the application with App Insights
- Automate backend services using Cloud Services and Logic Apps
Module 1: Whiteboard Design - Modern Cloud Apps
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
Module 2: Hackathon - Modern Cloud Apps
- Environment setup
- Proof of concept deployment
- Identity and security
- Enable Azure B2C for Customer site
- Enabling Telemetry with Application Insights
- Automating backend processes
- Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/azureessentials.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.