Got a team or group of 5 or more people? We have special options for you, such as in-person training at your site, or special group pricing for Live Virtual training. Click or tap the button below to request a special quote for your group now!Request Group Quote
Price: $795, Length: 1 day
Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Intelligent Analytics
This Course is SATV Eligible†
Learn real-time analytics without IoT. Enable intelligent conversation in a machine learning-enabled, real-time chat pipeline and apply analytics to visualize customer sentiment in real-time for hospitals to allow guests to chat with one another and to communicate directly with the concierge.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Leverage Cognitive Services (LUIS & Text Analytics API)
- Process Events with Web Jobs
- Index with Search
- Archive with Cosmos DB
- Visualize with Power BI QA
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Intelligent Analytics
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
Module 2: Hackathon - Intelligent Analytics
- Before the hackathon
- Environment setup
- Implement message forwarding
- Configure the Chat Web App
- Deploy the App Services
- Add intelligence
- Build the Power BI dashboard
- Enable search indexing
- Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/azureessentials.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.
†SATV eligibility changes frequently and varies based on a set of criteria that changes often. Any courses on this page that are claimed to be SATV eligible are subject to manual review on a case-by-case basis - if any course is found upon manual review to not be SATV eligible for any reason, then SATV vouchers cannot be applied to the course.