MOC 40503 - Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Enterprise Ready Cloud
Create an Azure cloud governance plan to advise a manufacturing company of the features available in Azure. Discover features to bring governance to their Azure deployments, distributed administration, and allowance for secure remote connectivity and development work for their offshore developers.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provide for cost tracking by business unit, environment, and project.
- Provide for a distributed administration model.
- Put a service catalog in place to prevent deployment of unsupported Azure services
- Put controls in place to allow deployment of services only in specific regions
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Enterprise Ready Cloud
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: present the solution
Module 2: Hackathon - Enterprise Ready Cloud
- Environment setup
- Create the policy for Enterprise IT
- Configure delegated permissions
- Create the environment for the e-commerce team
- Remove the policies from your subscription
- Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/azureessentials.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.